Followers

Saturday, January 8, 2011

~Centro Dance Show, Storm Maker~

                                         Storm Maker

Erm... After X'mas Eves dance show, we are ready for the last show for 2010 that is New Year Eves at centro too.
Erm, really miss the day so much! I love my life and really wish to be a good dancer.
Thx so much to my team member. The New Year Eves we was so enjoy! Haha. we all damn happy with the show and battle until name also forget...!
So many people come out and battle! Even got a girl come out and battle me.

                                                 Dance Show
                                      3 girls..
practice before show..
Wah...the dance so sexy. haha! I wish to build up the team and try to join battle ground this or next year!
Erm, anyway recenlty really busy for the dance show and jobs. Busy for my new class too because gonna start teach student dance soon.
Dance Space!! haha..thx to Miss Jane too because trust in me and hire me to teach student.
I must improve myself more and more. Because i' m dancer!
Storm Maker! Feel The Beat!

No comments:

Post a Comment