Followers

Friday, February 25, 2011

~My New Life~

Really long time no open and update my blog.
because busy most of the times. Haha!
Anyway i started my dance crew training
  a LOT Tired but we are happy for the training.
We hope that we can join some competition soon or next year.
Battle Ground? Showdown 8TV? High Five Street? Not sure yet....

We training twice in a week and soon will be adding an extra day in a week,
Twice in a week is not enough....
However, we still must take a good care of ourselves.
Sometimes, family also angry because I dance everyday.


I was suprised that my Mommy did not reject me dancing anymore.
She supports me now!
I was so happy! Thanks Mom. Muackz! Love you!
Hmm, Going to start teaching soon at Dance Space.
Never think will go back and teach again.
Im busy Creating dance steps for student and my Crew. (Storm Maker)
Storm Maker! All The Best ! I Will Bring my team further!
Today is better than yesterday ! Always !
Actually i lost my teaching feeling and i wish to get back !
Teaching Team and Friends, i won't feel anything, but student, haha!!!Who knows xD

AfTer Show
  B-boy Show
 Bullying...xD


Of course i scare. But I will Take as normal. Haha....!
And Finally, is about centro show, it's going well ! Better than i thought ! Haha!
X'mas eve's and New Year Eve's Dance Show At Shepherdoo Looks nice !
 Me And Joe Wei
My Pretty Team Mate
 Dancing...^^
Erm, when going to taiwan will learn dance and also find kai ern there...
This coming Nov !! I can't wait...!!

No comments:

Post a Comment