Followers

Friday, February 25, 2011

~My Birthday And My Muis...~

BBQ!!!!
My TEAM

Today not really busy so i write blog...^_^"
My birthday night i am so happy. I received message from all my family members.
Even my family not with me but still they wish me and gave me present for my birthday.
And the most happy things is almost all my Kai Mui beside me. Thanks you all Mui..! (Yvone, Jasmine, Rebecca, and Kah Hui) Gor love u all..!


Me & My Mui+S
And also all my Team members. (Storm Maker) And my brothers and friends.
Thanks so much Yvone Mui so much for the nice photo. And of course Joe Wei and Siew Theng.
That day my Teammate back early,
Especially Apple lim, so naughty...! haha...!
After they're gone back then the rest of us had a war. Joe wei started it ! Haha ! Cake , water , butter , child and many we all played !

 Me and Siew Siew...xD
Bro and Mui
Kenny and Wei Yang really like looked crazy ! We played until forget names !
We play for so long and Kai Ern Fall down AGAIN!!!! Haha!
like last 3 years we celebrate his birthday !
Thanks to all of you and I really appreciated it.
About My Kai mui? How much actually do i have? Let's count !
Xiao Aii Aii, Yvone , Carmen Lee, Jasmine , Rebecca, Kah Hui, Su Thing, Jass , Xiao Qi, Ke Er , And Wei Li.
11 Muis....I love all my Mui even they not always be with me !
I love my 2 sisters too of course !
I love them like My real Mui. Thanks  Ya...^^


                                                My Belover Mui and me..


Best Friend...!!!
I Was Enjoying so much...! Thx so much for the birthday party...!!
Yvone Mui and Me...(Always Look Ben ben...xD)

No comments:

Post a Comment