Followers

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Meeting you Once Again (∪ ◡ ∪)



These few days i was teaching 15 people dance for ALC competition. They're so Cute.
I helped Hooi Nee to think many dance steps but the dance steps might be too easy.
Hope they can dance well and win the dance competition...
First time i taught 15 people dance but it's really fun.
I met back Hooi Nee and chat mainly about past.
What have I done these 2 years? Dance~ haha...
These few day really is enjoying that I could help you all to dance.
Wish u all win the competition.
2 years pass but we are always friends ^^

2 years gone so fast when I closed my eyes...
I seriously Never thought that we'll meet back once again...
I was so stupid, because used wrong idea to leave her. Haix...SORRY Hooi Nee !!!
Regret? Always... but it's too late...Like she said, cannot turn back~


Why i want to help you in dance? Haha..OF COURSE I got my own reason..^^
For me, You are the kind girl and also cute girl...
a good girl like u deserve to have a good boyfriend too..^.^
When i thought back the past, i found that I'm so bad, but for your future i have no choice..


I won't write so much because I prefer to write down in my diary...
When, I read back my diary , I laugh at myself like (orang Gila)..=.=
Oh yea, good luck in study and everything ya :)
Wish you happiness..
Thanks for everything

No comments:

Post a Comment