Followers

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Dreams

          Too MANY things happen these days. 
I'm really tired which i tried my best learning to Let GO. 
 I COULDN'T !!! T.T

           I'm just So SAD. Yesterday night, i have a Weird dream. A Dream of a stranger but She cares a lot to me in dreams. She likes accompany me and sit behind me. The place seems like KTV. She asked me something which I don't wanna answer....She tried to cheer me up. She seems to know everything about me.


          I don't even know her name. Along the way, i just kept quite. I have no mood even in dreams. The girl looks pretty especially her eyes. She have short hair and She's kind. She gave me a drink but i don't want too. I asked her whether she let me to lay down my head on her laps" She said "Always let you lay down"... Then I Lay down on her lap and cried.... I don't know why, but i felt so much suffer, and i feel better after cried.
  

          I wish the time would stops and i can stay like that more longer but haix....the Time will never wait for me...After that, the girl disappeared. I can't manage to say thanks to her. Sometime my dream will come true for real...Thank you so much for accompany..


         I'm sick again today and so my best friends too...Idance Apple Lim sick also. She sick dao so serious, no voice also but still must teaching class. Hope we'll recover soon. Bacause tommorow still got training...

No comments:

Post a Comment