Followers

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

~New life, new jobs, new memories~


I've changed my job ...
to a cafe
Throughout the working days,  i was Very HAPPY !
As the olden day, they're still calling me the top 1 bartender or waiter
^^ hehe ^^
I found that Life always seem full of joy working here !

Many girls asked for my number
Many cute nice friends here...
They always helped me and support me~
I am happy xD

I worked here as person in charge when my manager is not here. 
I'm still missing someone....
However
My life may be more colourful without her!


 Thanks to all my beloved sister,
 specially 
Khai Mun, Chang Peng ,Yvone , Rebecca and Fanny
Love you all soo much...

Despite i'm busy with my job, I still go out every Sunday to play...
Tired still~
Dance la, Training la, Sleep la .xD
Oops!
and also....
it's time to update my blog =D


Thanks to Yvone mui for helping me to correct my grammar mistakes in blog...

I had fun in sunday where i went out with Siew Theng and ate at Station One.
She's so pretty...We chat a lot~
after that i gave her a present after 2 months of her birthday
 I promised her that I'll bring her go to the cafe eat..^^

looking forward about it~

No comments:

Post a Comment